Ecolac Water-Based Enamel (Interior) - Walls and Ceilings
is developed by ECOPAINT Corporation and is an ECO Product.
Water-based Enamel is a product based on acrylic emulsions with glossy, matte or satin finish.
- Suitable for interior and exterior use on all sorts of plaster used in construction
- Also suitable for the finishing of wooden and metallic surfaces
- Easy to apply
- Resistance to yellowing (even in white colour)
- Excellent resistance to washing with water (ideal for bathrooms and kitchens)
- Recommended for painting over the Paper Master
Finish aspect: Glossy | Satin | Matte
Density: 1.23 ± 0.02 | 1.28 ± 0.02 | 1.39 ± 0.02
Viscosity (KU a 20ºC): 85 ± 10 | 90 ± 10 | 95 ± 10
VOCs (%): 6.5 – 6.9 | 6.2 – 6.6 | 1.7 – 21
Maximum VOCs (g/L): 90 | 90 | 90
VOCs Category: A/b) | A/b) | A/a)
Coverage: 10 – 12 m2 /L
Thinner: Water (dilution volume up to 5%)
Coats: 2 coats
Retouch: 4 to 6 hours
1st application: about 12 hours
Application: Use a brush, roller or blow gun
Recommendations: Before applying the enamel on unequal paint absorption surfaces or surfaces with plaster imperfections, use a crack filler paste followed by the Water-Based Sealant (colourless or pigmented) or the Multi-Purpose Primer.