is developed by ECOPAINT Corporation and is an ECO Product.
The pavements and coatings, in addition to the innumerable advantages as a product, especially for areas involving the use of water, is aesthetically attractive and very similar to ordinary wood, a natural resource that we must preserve.
- Combining the low cost of installation with no maintenance, the 100% recycled plastic profiles and their articles have a significantly lower life-cycle cost than ordinary steel or wood
- Resistant to corrosion and vandalism, does not rot and is unalterable
- Lighter than steel, about 1/3 of its weight
- Insensitive to water, moisture, and chemical agents
- Maintenance free, easy to wash and disinfect
- Unsuitable for parasites and fungi
- Resistant to shock, rupture and abrasion
- Low installation costs
- Low ratio of initial investment/duration of life
- Can be sawed, machined, nailed, screwed and painted
Types of fixation: Hidden or visible
Types of boards: