Antibacterial Additive for Paint, Varnish and Enamel
is developed by ECOPAINT Corporation and is an ECO Product.
It is an additive to mix with all types of paints, varnishes and enamel.
Nosocomial diseases (common, hospital infections) and other related diseases.
What does it do?
It eliminates gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria and can be used in any health unit.
- Does not use heavy metals;
- Neutralizes odour;
- Easy application;
- Compatible with all types of paints, varnishes and enamel (aqueous, acrylic, latex, among others).
- Innovative and unique;
- Does not use silver;
- Non-toxic, safe and biocompatible;
- High efficiency (+5 years);
- Does not cause skin irritation;
- Reduced cost;
- Maximum benefit;
- Health insurance (active principle approved WHO).
Finish aspect: Not available
Density: Not available
Viscosity: Not available
PH value: Not available
Theoretical yield: 300 m2/L
Recommended dilution: 1L of ECOPAINT Corporation Anti-bacterial Additive to 20L of Paint, Varnish or Enamel
Coats: 2 coats
Application: Use a brush or roller
Recommendations: Use personal protective equipment. Avoid breathing vapours, mists or gas. Ensure adequate ventilation.