Water-Based Varnish for Concrete Flooring
is developed by ECOPAINT Corporation and is an ECO Product.
Water-dilutable varnish based on acrylic resins of excellent adherence and elasticity. For use on concrete and stone surfaces.
- For interior and exterior use on surfaces such as concrete, stone, unglazed ceramic (brick, tiles)
- Protects the surface and provides it with an intensive shine
- Good weather resistance
- Excellent hardness and elasticity
- Water-dilutable and odourless, ideal for DIY works
- Colours: clear, grey, green and brown
- Colourless varnish does not change the colour of the materials where it is applied
Finish aspect: Glossy
Density: 1.035 ± 0.02
Viscosity (s-Ford IV at 20ºC): 50 ± 10
VOCs (%): 4.7 – 5.1
EU Limit Value for the product cat. A/e): 150g/l (2007) / 130g/l (2010). This product contains at most 53g/l.
Coverage: 12 – 15 m2 /L
Thinner: Water (dilution volume 0 – 10%)
Coats: 2 or 3 coats
Drying time: 2 to 4 hours
Application: Use a brush, roller or blowgun
Recommendations: All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of oil, grease, dust, and other contaminations.
Remove any existing laitance by scrubbing the concrete with a stiff brush and water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and allow to dry.
On previously coated surfaces, sand before applying the varnish. Do not apply at low temperatures.