is developed by ECOPAINT Corporation and is an ECO Product.
A product based on cellulose and aqueous emulsions of excellent adherence, allowing the subsequent application of other products.
- Allows the creation of rough decorative effects
- Ideally suited for hallways, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Allows the coverage of existing plaster imperfections
- Insulation is always required prior to the application of Paper Master
- After its application, an enamel finishing coat is required. You may use synthetic enamel, Ecolac enamel or Water-Based Varnish.
Density: 150 ± 0.02
Coverage: 1 m2 per Kg (depending on the desired effect)
Coats: 1 coat
Drying time: Touch dry – 1 to 2 hours Totally dry – 48 to 56 hours
Application: Spread the paste generously using a brush, spatula or roller until you a get a conveniently thick film with the desired decorative effect
Recommendations: All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of oil, grease, dust, and other contaminations.
Do not apply in cold weather or if rain is imminent, since it may alter the properties of the product.
To get a better finish, apply an undercoat of Acrylic Paint or Water-Based Sealant.