Water-Based Varnish for Wood Flooring
is developed by ECOPAINT Corporation and is an ECO Product.
This product is formulated based on a mixture of high-performance aqueous resins. For use on wood surfaces.
- Especially recommended for exterior wood surfaces (doors, windows)
- Easy to apply
- Provides the surface with a homogenous shine
- Great transparency and excellent smoothness
- Good weather resistance
- Good hardness and excellent elasticity
- Water-dilutable and odourless, ideal for DIY works
Finish aspect: Glossy | Satin
Density: 1.03 ± 0.02 | 1.04 ± 0.02
Viscosity (s-Ford IV at 20ºC): 80 ± 10
Solids (%): 37 ± 2 | 38 ± 2
VOCs (%): 3.6 – 4.0
Maximum VOCs (g/L): 41 | 42
VOCs Category: A/e) | A/e)
Coverage: 10 – 12 m2/L
Thinner: Water (1st coat dilution volume 10 – 15%; 2nd and 3rd coats: 0 – 5%)
Coats: 2 or 3 coats
Drying time: Touch dry: 2 to 4 hours Totally dry: 4 to 6 hours
Application: Use a brush, roller or blow gun
Recommendations: Sand all wood surfaces before applying the varnish.
Apply 2 or 3 coats depending on the desired finishing effect. Sand lightly between coats.
Do not apply if temperatures are low (<15ºC)