Eco Asphalt EXTREME
is developed by ECOPAINT Corporation and is an ECO Product.
Ecological Repair Asphalt – For extreme conditions
Cold asphalt mass perfect for use in the deepest potholes. It stands out for its large granulometric skeleton and it cures with a physical structural reaction that means that the more it is rolled, the better it compacts. It can be stored for up to 5 years and for every ton up to 2 NFU are reused.
The use of tire dust allows you to reduce the cracking of the roads and thus extend the useful life of the same. In addition to presenting a high resistance to wear, extreme weather conditions, and chemical aggression.
- Ready for use. Does not need prior treatment;
- Easy to apply;
- No need for tools;
- Can be extended to extreme temperatures, from -30 to 50 °C;
- It can be applied in the rain, as it repels water;
- Once applied, it can be immediately opened to traffic, since the vehicles themselves help to cure it.
- Long storage time;
- Once the container is opened, we can reuse it on other occasions;
- Duration of the product up to 60 months;
- Organic product;
- Due to the presence of rubber, the asphalt mixture helps to reduce the noise generated;
- In its complete manufacturing process we generate 10 times less carbon footprint.
- Repair of potholes in roads, streets, garages, parking lots, etc.
- Filling of ditches, beaconing areas, signaling, repairs of sewers and manholes, etc.
- It is recommended for any area where asphalt agglomerate must be placed and, due to its small quantity, it is not feasible to mobilize machinery for its placement.
- It can be used on bituminous supports, concrete (previous adherence watering), gravel, etc.
- In application areas with a surface area greater than 0.50 cm, RENEW PRI primer must be applied.
- Clean the surface to work on.
- Empty the bag of Eco Asphalt EXTREME.
- Expand the product in the work area.